Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shiver Of Happiness


Yesterday my result of SSC exam has published . The interesting matter is that I have got A+ . This is the result what I was waiting for . What an interesting feeling that I am no more a student of school . I was too much worried about my result . But all my worries disappeared when I got my result .

From morning I was anxious on July26, 2008 . I was contacting to Anindita , my friend . But she was unable to talk to me. I said prayers and recited from the Holy Quran . I could not eat my supper properly. I dressed myself up and eagerly waited for Ammu . When I touched my granma's feet in obeisence she burst into tears . I thought that my tension has touched her also . My uncle suggested us to leave the house after watching the news at TV . I turned on the TV and watched one of my friends. I left the house at once.

When I reached the school I heard the news that some of the students had already got their result . I was glad to hear that our main day shift had done a marvellous result. I could also heard that none of us had missed A+ . At about 3.15 o'clock , one microbus containing our Mohsin sir and Shah Alam sir , was trying to enter the school compound. Our result sheet was in the hand of Mohsin sir but because of student's noise and bustle , he could not say a word . Out of excitement , Shah Alam sir opened his mouth and said that our school stood second in the merit list and all science students had got A+ except three students .

After that we managed to enter the school with great difficulty and it was a disgusting situation when I went to find my roll number on the notice board . But when I found it, my mind cheered up . It was really an extra ordinary feeling . I can't describe it in word .

No comments: